Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Oh The Places You"ll Go ..... In Washington"

Datec in Southcenter, Tukwila. I worked here for 4 years. While I was there they remodeled and when I went back to visit, it was exactly the same. Even the same In/Out board to keep track of the employees.
 I stopped in to say hi, but it was lunchtime and all my people who I remembered were at lunch.
Who remembers eating at Ivars?  I do!  In the olden days you only could get it downtown
 right by the ferry terminal.  Now I was so surprised to see it at a mall. 
Look what a snazzy counter and set up. 
Pure delicious ness
We drove down Rushton Way in Tacoma.  Not a thing has changed.
 I rolled down my window and heard the seagulls and smelled the smells.
 Oh what JOY!
Boats in the dry dock.  I believe this brings back a memory. 
The boat with a rail road track beside it.  I went on many car ride on this road and it was before cars had DVD players so we looked out the window at all the sights.
 My fear is we are raising a generation of children who won't know how they got somewhere.
 They all watch movies in their cars now.
I did not realize I missed the huge boats until I saw them
Love this view.  Water lapping right up at the gravel  Seattle in the distance.