Thursday, July 18, 2013

"So Much Loving Family You Will See .....In Washington"

Kelsi and Logan with their cousins at Grandma Betsi's house for a pizza party. Each brother has 2 children right around Kelsi and Logan's ages. They laid and laughed with their phones in their hands.
 A bunch of kids that can multi-task, visit and text at the same time.  
This is all the brothers together.  They have a crazy sense of humor and always are laughing.  It was so good for me to see them all together.  They have all grown into fine men who work hard every day and have families they support and love, cute kids who are driving and succeeding in school and wives that love them and that they love.  I loved seeing everyone growing up. 
As many who could fit on the porch. 
Aunts Uncles Grandma Grandpa Grandchildren Brothers Cousins and even a dog. 
 (Betsi will love this picture)
Cara, Earls wife could not make it to the pizza party so we went to her house.  This is her and her cute family. Sadly we met SueAnn, Ken's wife later that day and I did not get a picture of her.  Both women laughed and talked with me like I was still living there.  I remember getting to know them at family get together's and looking forward to visiting with them.  So fun to be together.  
All of Kim's brothers wives are gems.  They all work and are mom's (the hardest job ever).
Me and my Mom in Spokane,  She made us the best picnic dinner when we came to her house.
Me and my brother Patrick, it was soo good to see him. 
He ate with us and provided some of the meal and a lot of laughter. 
My cute dad.  He is retired and his house is perfect.  Immaculate yard, closets and garage. 
 He is a delight to visit with.  Always happy.
My sister's daughter Evey who I have never seen.  We met her and her family at the Alderwood Mall. 
 We had such a nice visit.  What a delightful family they are.  I love that my sister is a school teacher. 
 She is amazing and told us some great stories.  
She has classroom control which I admire, I can't even control my church class!
I loved, loved loved seeing my sister Bethany.  She is 18 years younger than me and I miss knowing her and then we meet and we are instant friends again like we have been our whole life.