Saturday, October 29, 2011

Birthday Week

It was the best of days......... it was the worst of days......

Who made that saying up? 
Well, it fit for this post.


In the past my sister has bought a Costco cake and came and dinged my bell and came into my house all cheerful and we have eaten cake on my kids' birthdays. 

Tuesday it was time to repay the favor.


Her son, Tyler was celebrating his birthday but not with her. He is married and lives on his own and she had already shared dinner and partied with him on his day off from work. So there we were to make her day special.


We also ate a piece of cake for my son, Colby who will almost be done with school on his birthday and be back with us after Thanksgiving. He is counting it down.


We ate cake for the boy's birthdays who were not with us on their days! We had fun and it tasted so good.