Monday, June 6, 2011

Last Day At School

On the last day of school we have a clap out to tell the 6th graders and the teachers goodbye who are leaving our school.
This year it was so very different than last year because of the people leaving!
Our principal is retiring and at the last minute our secretary is also leaving. She is being transferred to another elementary school closer to her house. They led the parade of students through the halls. In the first picture which is blurry I am sad to say she is in the blue flowered dress and they have linked their arms. Good thing you can't see their eyes as they were both crying.
It was an emotional parade with so many people who I like leaving and they paraded past us, all the employees grouped together waving and clapping to tell them goodbye .....from our leader, to my boss to my girls in my primary class who are 6th graders.