Monday, March 29, 2010

I am loud

Ok I am loud. It is not news to me. There are a few instances that come to my memory:
One is my mom telling me that she walked down the hall of church and whose voice did she hear clear out in the hall? Mine!

Another is that when I was newly married I would go to all those fun events with couples and girls night out and things like that. I remember everyone talking and filling in ideas and me chiming in but then later I would hear this: Michelle Brydson said.....What I would say? I was there but I did not say that, it's because I was loud there that night.

When Colby ran track for Kentlake I would make a fool of myself yelling for him and there was no way he could hear me on the other side of the track but oh, no, guess what is horrible? Me hearing myself on the video!

So this leads me to my newest loud story: When we have to do an all call at school we press #09* and there is a bell that goes ding ding ding and when we say it, loud and clear over the intercom system.......Kim heard me all the way at our house while he was out checking the mail!
Now that's loud!