Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Everything Green

Today it was fun to be at an elementary school.
So many kids wore green, from green sweatshirts, T shirts, dresses and skirts. All the girls had their hair done with green ribbons and headbands.

I was really enjoying the day. Near the end of the day the parents came in for the class parties. They brought pots of gold with treats (very creative idea---use the Halloween black cauldron), one parent had magic drink mix that Lucky the Leprechaun left outside the class room door-white mix that turned green with water magically.
Lucky Charms were the treat of the day.

Around 2 30 a cute girl in a cute green t shirt came in and said I don't feel very well.
She coughed a few times and up it came....
The best green I saw all day....
green volcano out of her mouth and onto the carpet by my desk (why is it always by my desk?)

Yep, best green of the day, certainly the funniest. Not her by any means, the experience.