Friday, June 28, 2013

UVU Summer Basketball Camp

This camp is my favorite of all the camps Logan participates in  
I get out of school and have about 10 days and it starts.
My goal is to have my whole house deep cleaned by this camp so after it I can enjoy the long summer days.
I achieved my goal and enjoyed the camp immensely. 

For the previous camp in Payson I filled up my car and I drove back and forth for just 2 days, one time each.  This time I filled up and I drive back and forth for a week just to Orem.  I wonder which one is more mileage?

Logan is number 5 but you may not see the jersey number.  He played 3 games everyday with a playoff on Friday.  So many games and so much fun.  They play kids from everywhere.  









This team they played was from Alaska, a town named Yakutat.  They must have been so hot, it was over 80 and for them yikes!  They were very cute.  I knew they were from Alaska as soon as I sat down and saw who we were playing....