Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A great find

In the past few months I would go on KSL and look for used refrigerators in my town to put in my garage. I need one always in the summer to help hold watermelons, pasta salads and cold beverages. Especially it is needed now that I "feed the masses" every night. I would always be too late or not be able to line up a truck in time, or it was out of my price range. One night about a week ago, Kim and I were on a walk in my neighborhood with Roofus. Low and behold at the end of my street, the end of my street people, there was a neighbor cleaning out this sweet thing with a free sign on it. I jumped for joy especially when she offered to have her husband put it in his truck and deliver it to us. We put it in our garage and have loved using it already and the summer is still young. One of the best things I did was buy several boxes of Popsicles and ice cream bars and have them on had for a quick treat after doing yard work, mowing the lawn or just for a treat on a breezy summer night on the porch.



It was used at the fire station in town before she got it. (Her husband is a fireman.)  
It was very clean and it works great.  I am so happy to have found it.