Saturday, March 2, 2013

A funny thing happened at work



 
Basketball season is over and Logan is starting track and field.  He had the paperwork filled out and I took it up to my friend Sharon's office to get him cleared to try out.  This was to avoid the line after school, plus she is my really good friend.  While I was in her office waiting for her to get off the phone I sat down on a chair like this at the side of her desk.  Mike, the student council adviser was standing also in her office and he was facing me as he was standing there waiting. 
I spied a Butterfinger candy wrapper on the floor so I said to myself I will roll my chair forward and lean down and pick that up and put it in the trash.  As I went to roll the chair forward it tipped and I crashed to the floor.  The chair fell on top of me.  I looked up and Mike was trying not to laugh.  I burst out laughing got up and got back on my chair and Sharon was cracking up while still on the phone.  It was hilarious.