Thursday, December 13, 2012

Best Thanksgiving in a Long Time

There is going to be quite a few posts about this.  I have wanted this for a long time.  Look at how many people were at my Thanksgiving table.  
The picture I wanted to get but I did not was all of the cars out in front of my house.
For years I have gone on a walk on Thanksgiving and have seen driveways and streets littered with cars. How I wanted this.  This year I got it.  This is what it would have looked like if I had taken a picture.

Car One- Kelsi
Car Two - Mine
Car Three - My sister
Car Four - My sisters' husband (yes they live in my town and yes they live together but they had to bring
2 cars for the food sake!)   (I think she knew I was doing a car count!)
Car Five - My mom and dad and brother from WA
Car Six - My sister and her family from Kansas
Car Seven - My niece who is attending Weber State
Car Eight - My nephew and his wife and my niece who live nearby also.

Total number of cars outside of my house on Thanksgiving Day - EIGHT

I wish I had gotten a picture because this was one of my dreams.