Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day is Easy When You Have Such GREAT FATHERS

My husband is the greatest Father! How easy it is to honor someone who is great. He is the go-to-guy for my kids and he can solve any problem. He is always been able to be there for them in a calm relaxing manner.
I admire my father in law. He is a hard worker who is very kind and giving. He is skilled to be able to fix things and he stays busy helping people in his town. How easy it is to honor him who is great! In fact, I called him on Fathers Day to wish him a great day and Kim didn't!!!!!
My own father, I hope had a great Fathers Day. He was in Alaska on Fathers Day with no cell phone coverage. He is in the early days of retirement and he has earned that! How easy it is to honor him who is great. He taught me how to work,be organized and to be cheerful at all costs. He taught me the joys of living the gospel and to live it's teachings. He has shown me love my whole life and he is the greatest!