Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year....New Church Time



I believe that there are definitely morning and night people.
I believe that you really can't change what you are.
Both Kelsi and Logan think it has to do with what time you were born because both of them were born at 4:14 in the afternoon and they both are night people.
I have struggled with being a morning person surrounded with night people, only Jake,one of my children, is a morning person.



I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We attend church for 3 hours every Sunday. We have so many members meeting in our buildings that we have start times for each ward to meet. We all know as members what our time slots will be 9, 11 or 1. Since moving to Utah 4 years ago due to having new buildings we have never had to meet at 1.



Well, today it starts.
It is hard for a morning person to wait until 1 to go somewhere. I will keep busy with journal writing, scripture reading and stuff but I can guarantee I will also do housework, laundry and maybe in the summer sit in the sun. What else can I do?
I will keep a countdown running in my mind. With 52 weeks in a year and 4 taken out for conferences I will have 48 Sunday's to get through. And 12 fast Sundays, Yikes with hungry teenagers!!!