Monday, October 25, 2010

Colby and Roofus

After BYU played UW Colby and Roofus went back to WA with his friends who came to watch the game.

I sent them off on their way - 3 young men and Colby and Roofus - and we said our goodbyes.

It was so sad. We loved having Colby home for the summer. He interned at a company in Lindon and had the best experience and was paid for it. We have known these boys since Colby was in 7ht grade and it was nice to see them all grown up.



I was not sure about Colby bringing his dog. I thought I hated dogs. Roofus grew on me and I ended up liking him. Whenever the dishwasher lid was down he would come and nose around for scraps. He would lick my dishes. I hated that but I fed him scraps off the lid of the dishwasher.



Roofus was Kim's friend. They went on walks and he would lay where he was working. He loved to watch us out this window and when we used the water outside he would bark.